Managing Stress and Increasing Productivity
- Identify the key sources of stress?
- How do you focus on what’s important?
- Learn productivity “hacks”, how to leverage your brain, and stay focused
Understanding Your Unique Strengths
- What can you do that no one else can?
- How can you do more of this in life and at work?
- How leveraging strengths can take your performance at work to another level
How to Maximize your Wellbeing and Overall Quality of Life
- How to know what’s important and what isn’t in terms of genuinely improving your life
- Learn the research behind wellbeing and happiness
- Create a plan for living your best life
The Art of Managing Up
- How to communicate with your manager to get your needs met
- Creating partnership with your manager
- Being a great employee, and winning over your manager
Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Setting the proper boundaries in life and work in order to maintain mental clarity
- Best practices for “handling it all”
- Making time for yourself, doing what you love, and keeping your job
The Path to Purpose: Identify your purpose, and find purpose in your work
- Learn the steps to identify your life’s purpose, or create a new context for your work that inspires you
- Learn how to craft your unique story and share it with the world
- Engage in intense self inquiry about who you are, and what you truly want in life
Maintaining Your Physical Health & Wellness
- Key tips and tricks for getting good sleep and maximizing your energy
- Learn how to incorporate movement into your life, not just exercise
- What should you eat and when in order to improve physical and mental fitness
Danielle is an entrepreneur and advocate for global change and development. She is the Founder and CEO of Efileno, or "One Life" spelled backwards. Under Efileno, Danielle advises leaders on the value of maximizing the quality of life (wellbeing) of the people they influence. She also provides marketing, business development services, and strategic advice for clients who have a commitment to wellbeing, sustainability, and/or social advancement.