Conscious Leadership: What does it mean to be an “authentic” leader?
- How to instill a sense of purpose in your organization
- What’s your leadership style? What are you truly committed to? What do people need from you? How do you be the kind of leader that people gravitate towards?
- Learn the specifics of integrity and why it’s a fundamental factor in conscious leadership
How to Boost Engagement in Your Workgroup and/or Organization
- Learn the key differences between a disengaged and engaged workgroup
- Learn what the most engaged organizations do differently to get the most out of their teams
- Create a plan for increasing engagement and breathing life into your team
Being an Effective Manager
- Learn the fundamentals of being an effective manager
- What do your people truly need and want?
- Macro vs. Micro-management & How much should you be involved?
- Do you treat your employees like they are your partners or subordinates?
Understanding Your Employees Wellbeing and How it will Drive Productivity
- What does wellbeing mean? How do you measure it?
- Why should you care about the wellbeing of your people? How do you show them you care?
- How do you improve the overall quality of life of your team/organization
The Key Drivers to Creating a Culture of Wellbeing
- Learn how to integrate wellbeing into your culture vs. simply creating a program
- Learn how to design and set up your office space to maximize wellbeing and productivity
- Learn about the development programs and technology you should have in place in your organization
Building a Strengths-Based Workplace
- Learn why maximizing strengths is more effective than fixing weaknesses
- Learn how to identify and acknowledge the strengths of your team or organization
- Understand the power of positive psychology in the workplace
What Millennials Want
- Who they are, what they want, and how to manage them
- Get inside the mind of a millennial and what makes them different
- Retaining millennials - How do you prevent them from “jumping ship”
- How do you get the most out of this generation? How do you prevent them from being distracted?
Danielle is an entrepreneur and advocate for global change and development. She is the Founder and CEO of Efileno, or "One Life" spelled backwards. Under Efileno, Danielle advises leaders on the value of maximizing the quality of life (wellbeing) of the people they influence. She also provides marketing, business development services, and strategic advice for clients who have a commitment to wellbeing, sustainability, and/or social advancement.